Lazy Louse

Friday, May 26, 2006

Welcome to LazyLouse!

Hello,
This is the obligatory welcome page.

I'm a lazy person. I try to do the minimum work so that I have more time to do nothing.
I am also a software developer. I use the PC a lot.

So when I see my colleagues dealing with tasks that the PC can do for them, I feel very sad for them.

For e.g. instead of Copy-and-Pasting text from one document to another, they proceeded to type it out letter for letter!
Why are them doing all those things when Windows can do it for them and do it faster and with less mistakes?

So this blog is born. I want to share what knowledge I have while working in Windows environment to make you work faster and save more time.
So that you'll have more time to finish that game of Solitaire...

Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home